ARBI takes the health and safety of its clients, families, volunteers, visitors and staff very seriously. As such, given the current situation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – and in accordance with recommendations from Alberta Health Services and the City of Calgary – the decision has been made to suspend ARBI’s programming and activities temporarily.
Throughout this time, ARBI Leadership will continue to monitor the situation and provide appropriate communications through all available channels.
The health and wellness of ARBI’s Community is of paramount importance, and so we do not make this decision lightly.
Please stay informed and up to date with the latest COVID-19 information from Alberta Health Services (www.albertahealthservices.ca).
Thank you and stay well,
Luanne Whitmarsh, Executive Director
Doug Webb, President, Board of Directors
- 1.Love Yourself First
- 2.Client Voices
- 3.Client Voices
- 4.Volunteer Voices
- 5.Holiday Open House
- 6.Thank You
- 7.Donor Profile
- 8.Life After ARBI
- 9.I love all of ARBI’s activities
- 10.From Wetsuits to Rehabilitation Tool
- 11.Volunteer Voices
- 12.Upcoming Events
- 13.Join Team ARBI
- 14.Thank you Casino Volunteers
- 15.Donor Profile – Thank You Franca
- 16.TEAM ARBI raises over $20,000
- 17.BIAM 2018 – Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 18.ARBI Charity Classic
- 19.Calling All Friends of ARBI
- 20.Volunteer Voices
- 21.From Humble Beginnings
- 22.Art from the Heart
- 23.JB Music Therapy
- 24.On lemons and lemonade
- 25.The Road To Recovery After Stroke
- 26.Thank You Cycletherapy
- 27.Donor Profile
- 28.Swinging during warmer times!
- 29.Holiday Open House
- 30.Learning to walk again
- 31.I Did It My Way
- 32.Why I run for ARBI
- 33.Pledge Your Birthday
- 34.Volunteer Voices
- 35.There and Back Again
- 36.It’s National Volunteer Week!
- 37.Randy’s Story
- 38.Volunteer at the Block Party
- 39.The Little ARBI That Could
- 40.Running to Make Lives Better
- 41.Rock out for ARBI
- 42.Rock for Ron & Lou
- 43.Thank You Team ARBI
- 44.Stampede Breakfast 2019
- 45.Team ARBI wins again!
- 46.Tall and Proud
- 47.Congrats Volunteers
- 48.30,000 Reasons to Celebrate
- 49.Volunteer Voices
- 50.Winter Blues Got You Down?
- 51.COVID-19 Update