Give the gift of a second chance at life
ARBI counts on support from the community to provide essential services to survivors of severe acquired brain injury. ARBI sees potential where others only see despair. We witness small victories each and every day. While each skill lost due to a brain injury can be devastating to the survivor, each skill regained is a precious gift. Imagine helping someone relearn to walk, talk, eat, smile and think once again. Please give the gift of a second chance at life!
Help us be there for people like you…
Survivors are your family and friends…members of your community. We’re here to support you! If you or your loved one ever needed our services, we’d be there for you.
Funds raised will help provide direct services for survivors of severe acquired brain injury, including stroke. Funds will also help purchase specialized rehabilitation equipment and fund pilot projects as directed by the donor.
Charitable Number: 14059 9507 RR0001
Donate by Phone - 403-242-7116
Donations can be taken over the phone if you wish to use a current VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Please have your card number and expiry date ready and call 403-242-7116 during normal business hours.
You can make a:
- General donation
- Monthly donation
- Donation in memory of someone
Donate by Mail
Donations can be mailed to ARBI. Please print our donation form and include it with your payment. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Cheques should be made payable to the Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured.
To donate by mail please print the donation form below, fill it out and mail it to:
3412 Spruce Drive SW
Calgary, AB T3C 3A4
Gifts of Publicly Traded Securities
Donor Bill of Rights
ARBI has adopted the Association of Fundraising Professionals Donor Bill of Rights.
- Become an ARBI member today, $15.00/yr for a single, $25.00/yr for a family.
- ARBI’s annual membership allows you to:
- Be an official member of ARBI
- Be eligible to become a board member
- Receive a copy of ARBI’s bi-annual newsletters
- Receive a copy of ARBI’s Annual Report
- Have voting privileges at ARBI’s Annual General Meeting
- Receive invitations to ARBI special events
- Allows access to ARBI resource materials, i.e., Library