ARBI reaches out into the community to support brain injury survivors
The Outreach program offers personalized rehabilitation programs, for people with severe brain injury and stroke, carried out in their place of residence or in their community.
ARBI’s Outreach Rehabilitation Program is designed for people who:
- Wish to do their program in a community setting
- Cannot access our On-Site program due to individual circumstances
- Are waiting to access the On-Site program
- Live in an Alberta community other than Calgary
- Have completed the On-Site program and wish to continue their program off-site
The Outreach program is modelled after the On-Site program; however, clients require family or a hired support worker to help them implement the rehabilitation program.