Are you passionate about helping people and looking for a rewarding career?
Join our team today!
The Program Director provides leadership to the organization as a whole. This position specifically manages the onsite program. The Program Director is a member of ARBI’s leadership team and works collaboratively to support the organization’s strategic objectives, maintain strong working relationships with ARBI partners and ensure resources, people and processes are in place to deliver quality service to ARBI clients.
The Program Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of ARBI’s team, reporting to the Executive Director, and works closely with the senior leadership and the Board of Directors on initiatives that require discretion with sensitive matters. This position is full time (35 hours per week) and some flexibility in scheduling will be required for meetings and handling extraordinary events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to direct reports including performance planning, coaching and feedback, career development and recognition.
- Coordinate processes to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of programs, working closely with direct reports and members of the leadership team.
- Develop and monitor a range of business processes including workforce management, budgeting, forecasting, program reporting and compliance with policies/procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with ARBI clients, partners and community stakeholders
- Facilitate the application of clinical best practices, based on research
- Oversee the Onsite Program providing guidance, therapeutic support and leadership.
- Oversee the Clinical Rehab Team
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree in a related health profession (e.g., physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology) required
- Member in good standing of a Provincial Professional Licensing body
- Experience working with the stroke/brain injury population
- Experience in a neuro community rehabilitation program environment
- Experience in leading an inter-professional health care team
Please submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however only those being considered will be contacted.