Are you passionate about helping people and looking for a rewarding career?
Join our team today!
Physiotherapist (Full Time Permanent Position)
ARBI is seeking a motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and 2+ years neuro-rehabilitation experience required to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team at a unique community-based rehabilitation program for adults with moderate to severe acquired brain injury and stroke.
- Conducting client-centered, functional assessments
- Providing goal-oriented treatment to clients with stroke and brain injury, both in person and virtually
- Developing programs for support staff, caregivers, volunteers and/or students to implement with clients
- Working collaboratively, to train support staff, caregivers, volunteers and/or students, in safe and effective implementation of client programs
- Documenting assessments, program goals, treatment, and outcomes
- Physiotherapy Alberta College license in good standing
- Master’s in Physiotherapy
- Experience working with clients with neurological conditions
- Positive, supportive work environment
- Research/pilot project opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
Application Deadline: March 6, 2021
Please forward curriculum vitae to:
Tanya Brinkerhoff, Program Director
3412 Spruce Dr. S.W.
Calgary, AB T3C 3A4
Ph: 403.242.7116 | Fax: 403.242.7478
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.